2020 Mid-Year Beer Competition
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Mid-Year Beer Competition organized by, Rincon, GA.
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered.
Entry Registration is Open
13 entries have been added to the system as of 3:48 AM, Friday, July 10, 2020.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
An entry will only be accepted if the follow is correct:
- All BJCP 2015 "beer" sytle. No mead, cider, perry entries allowed. Exeption is braggot.
- Any abv
- Paid SBL member
- 2 bottles per entry (1 entry = two 12 oz bottles)
- Entry label must be printed and attached to each of the bottles. Hand written if absolutely necessry but must have the same fields as printed label.
- Entry must arrive prior to the shipping/drop off date
- No more than 3 entries per brewer
- Competition capped at 50 entries max
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- Scott Burns — Registrar
Savannah Brewers League is proud to have the following sponsors for the 2020 Mid-Year Beer Competition.